Schedule Your Next Consultation | (716) 375-5130.
Criminal Law Attorney Olean, NY



Criminal Lawyer Serving the Wellsville & Olean, NY Area

When should I contact a criminal lawyer?

As soon as you have been arrested and detained, the law enforcement agency will read you your rights and inform you that you have the right to remain silent and that you have rights to an attorney. This is the time when you should contact a criminal lawyer. Our attorneys can help you every step of the way, all you have to do is call us for representation in the Olean, NY area!

Do I need a separate divorce lawyer and family law attorney?

Fortunately for you, Micheal D. Burke offers both divorce lawyer and family law attorney services in Olean, NY! A divorce is hard enough, but dealing with the rights of your children can be even more difficult. Let us make this trying time easier by assisting you with compassionate and comprehensive services to help your family get back to normalcy.

Share by: